I briefly touched on FTO in my previous post and now I would like to delve a bit deeper (no pun intended). When I speak to women about FTO they generally have the same questions and/or objections:
- What is the difference between an FTO and a regular orgasm?
- Will it really work?
- If they are feeling anxious, sick or menstruating, the last thing they feel like doing is having sex (and personally, I don’t blame them)
- They don’t feel totally comfortable touching themselves
- I would be really embarrassed to do that, what if someone finds out or I get busted?
- They are unable to orgasm
- And finally, they want to know if it will help with sexual disorders
What is the difference between an FTO and a regular orgasm?
The actual orgasm itself doesn’t vary, it is the intention and the process that varies. The sole purpose of an FTO is to relieve stress, anger, anxiety and almost any mental anguish (no, I’m not talking about men). It can also be used to overcome several physical ailments such as period pain, headaches and muscle aches and more. Because it’s use is for health and well-being and will usually occur when you’re not feeling your best, it won’t normally include anyone else. It’s a bit like the difference between eating because you have to (say, a peanut butter sandwich) or eating because you feel like eating something in particular (a double fudge sundae) – either way, it will still satisfy your hunger. (Top of Page)
Will it really work?
Before the advent of psychology and disorders such as post-natal depression and anxiety had been defined, women unknowingly used orgasm as a treatment for all these disorders and it worked! They would visit their doctors weekly and they would feel a tremendous amount of relief. Our bodies have the amazing ability to fix itself and while the female body goes through absolute hell with menstruation, childbirth, pregnancy and hormone changes, it also has the ability to bring everything back into equilibrium with an orgasm. And besides, on the off chance that everyone was wrong for 2000 years, can someone please tell me the downside to having frequent orgasms? (Top of Page)
If they are feeling anxious, sick or menstruating, the last thing they feel like doing is having sex
Well, what does a woman’s orgasm have to do with having sex? We are talking about a female’s orgasm, not a man’s! I am talking about an orgasm induced by clitoral stimulation, so you don’t need to be in the mood for sex. In fact, you don’t even need to be slightly aroused. If you stimulate the right spot your body is going to do everything it should. (Top of Page)
They don’t feel totally comfortable touching themselves
A popular quote from my last post: “Funnily enough, a lot of women won’t touch themselves down there but will let almost anyone else touch them down there as long as it’s for a good reason – doctors, nurses, boyfriends, husbands, (the cute guy from the bar shh), even a bikini waxer!” In any case, if you get yourself a vibrator you don’t have to touch yourself down there anyway. You don’t even need to take your undies off! (If you don’t know how then we’ll get to that.)
One reason women feel uncomfortable doing it is because they often feel like only oversexed, horny or ‘sexually-enlightened’ women masturbate. I’ve always found this a bizarre concept. Have you ever wondered why masturbation is the first step in a male discovering their sexuality but it is usually an advanced step in females discovering their sexuality? Why do our first steps in sexuality usually involve a male? Why would we allow a man to touch anything on our bodies that we haven’t even touched ourselves? To me, that seems a little like winning your dream car but leaving it in the garage until you met a man who would drive it for you. And one more quick note on the topic – would you tell your daughter that she shouldn’t touch her body, or know how it works, and then tell her she should wait to find a boy to do it for her? I don’t think so. (Top of Page)
I would be really embarrassed to do that, what if someone finds out or I get busted?
This is a very common worry, but it’s not like you have to sit at a dinner and announce “I’ve begun Female Therapeutic Orgasm”! It’s your own private business, you no more have to discuss this than you do your sex life or your bowel movements! One of the ladies I spoke to was worried about getting caught out by one of her kids. My response was that she could apply that same fear to using the bathroom but she chooses not to. (Top of Page)
They are unable to orgasm
Even if you have never had an orgasm, it certainly doesn’t mean you can’t. Especially if you’ve never tried to do it yourself or have very little clitoral stimulation. Practice, practice, practice. (Top of Page)
Will it help with my sexual disorder?
It depends which disorder you have – if you mean the ‘disorder’ that you have no desire to have painful, uncomfortable sex that never results in an orgasm, then no, it won’t help you any more than it will help with your ‘disorder’ of not desiring a root canal. I will be addressing sexual disorders in an upcoming blog so subscribe to my blog to keep updated. But the 2 golden rules are:
- If you have not learnt the technique of how to stimulate your clitoris to orgasm there is no way you can know that you are unable to orgasm.
- If you are not being seduced or turned on you are not going to want, or enjoy sex
If you’re already enjoying my blogs (which I’m sure you are) why not subscribe to it so you can keep updated as they are only going to get juicier, funnier and most of all, more useful! I will be starting my How To guides very soon:
- How To Get More Sex From Your Woman This guide truly is a must-read for all men and I’m quite sure every single one of you ladies is going to agree with me. Have a read of it yourself and then as subtly as a sledgehammer recommend it to your husband/ partner.
- How To Have a Therapeutic Orgasm I will be giving you loads of information and links so you can get through the mental and physical barriers so you can begin to have FTO’s whenever you need it!
- The Seduction Rules Again, this one is for the men: it is not just a theoretical guide, I will be giving step-by-step rules on how to seduce a woman
- The Attraction Equation The men will love this one, to find out how to attract more women, but the women will also love it because they’ll finally find out why they are continually attracted to the same type of person!
Cheers and see you soon,
Teaki Page xx